Contemporary Professional HRM Practices
24-29 April, 2020 at RMIT Saigon South campus
Top 5 reasons to take this course
- Certified HR Professional by RMIT University.
- Earn non-expiring certificate and transferable credits (12 credits) to your master’s degree (MBA, Msc. International Management, Msc. HRM) at RMIT University.
- Networking with top HR Professionals in Vietnam.
- Opportunity to partner with LHH Vietnam as a HR consultant.
- Flexible timetable and affordable tuition.
About this course.
RMIT University, a thought leader in Human Resource Management education with strong industry connections and a global teaching staff, will be collaborating with LHH Vietnam, a world-class talent management consultancy firm to deliver an exclusive training series with 4 mini-courses including:
- Contemporary Professional HRM Practices.
- HRM and Workforce Transformation.
- Contemporary Business Issues and Strategic Human Resources Management.
- HRM from a Global Perspective.
Participants will be exposed to both research-driven and practical perspectives to apply in your work. Network with other professionals in your field while upgrading your professional skills.
Biographies of Facilitators:
Professor Pauline Stanton, Dean, School of Management
Associate Professor Ngan Collins, Academic Director, School of Management
Phi Dang, Senior Consultant, Lee Hecht Harrison, Vietnam
What participants will learn:
- Vietnam’s evolution of HRM.
- Introduction to the HR best fit model.
- Role and competency of HR professionals.
- Business analysis and HR planning.
- Using technologies as professional HR tools.
- The transfer of HRM policy and practices in MNEs.
|Don’t miss out these special deals:
Standard price – VND 64,000,000